Saturday, June 2, 2007

My profile




My name is Adel Mahmoud Al Ali. I am twenty-six years old. I was born in Abu Dubai which is the capital of the U.A.E. I have got four brothers and three sisters and all of them are married. I live in Baniyas and it is thirty kilometers from Abu Dubai. It is nice and quiet place. I am married and I have one daughter, her name is Rawan. I graduated from ATI (ADNOC TECHNICAL INSTATUTE) in 2000 and after that I joined GASCO, a company that produces gas. I worked there for five years. Afterwards, I had study depart from my company to complete my higher education to develop myself. It is important to do something in your free time to break the routine. For example in my free time, I usually go to the beach to swim and relax. However, in the winter I don’t go to the beach because the water would be so much cold. So I usually go camping in the desert to have fun with my friends. Sometimes I go to the cinema and I like to watch action movies. In the future, I would like to finish my studies as a mechanical engineering. Also I hope to have a nice villa next to the beach but it is difficult nowadays because life has become expensive.

No comments: